1. To unite men of culture, patriotism, and honor in a bond of Fraternity
2. To encourage honorable achievement in every field of human endeavor
3. To promote the spiritual, social, intellectual, and moral welfare of members
4. To assist the aims and purposes of Colleges and Universities
5. To inspire service in the public interest.
In this section you will find the fraternity’s position on hazing.
To report a hazing incident, please contact the following:
– The university’s Office of Greek Life/Office of Student Activities
– Local authorities/campus police
– International Headquarters – 215.228.7184
Executive Orders I, II, and III are on file with International Headquarters and also can be obtained by the appointed local chapter advisor.
We do not have, condone or support little sister auxiliary groups (sweethearts, diamonds, kittens, etc.)